***

***

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The post that wasn't.

I wasn't able to put a blog post together this weekend.
Not because I didn't have anything to write about, but because I accidentally looked at the calendar and saw that we will be moving this time next month.

And then I couldn't process anything else.

That's not a lot of time.
And there is much to be done.

Of course, I didn't actually do anything. Just sat around and thought about all that we need to do.

So here is a list of things that happened since Friday that I did not blog about:

1) Josh came home, yea!

2) Alex opened all of her birthday gifts.





3) We went to the little fair in town.



4) Josh worked all day on Saturday, boo.
5) It snowed all day on Saturday.
6) Yes. I said SNOW.
7) I ate 2 and a half watermelons.

8) I caught up on all of the recent episodes of LOST, except the finale.
9) So don't tell me what happens.
10) Josh is taking tomorrow off, yea!

I think that about covers all the things that I didn't blog about.

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Did you swallow a watermelon whole? Ha! I so funny. FYI: we will be moving at the same time.

Yes, I am up late.
Deal with it.

Jaime said...

The pics of Alex are priceless. So cute!

Jennifer said...

You have got to stop with the preggo pictures. I keep thinking that they are "current" and you're announcing that you're expecting!!

I'm Erin. said...

Jennifer, you will not be hearing any such announcement on this blog. I promise, last April Fools was the very last one.
But what about you?? ;)

Joyce said...

I'm glad commenters clarified. I was thinking, 'Wow, how did I miss the fact that she's pregnant?"

That picture of your daughter with the hands on her face is priceless!